Bat-Sheva Slavin, Museum
Director — ext. 140, firstname.lastname@example.org
The Alan and Helene Rosenberg Jewish Discovery Museum is a hands on museum where children and their families can experience the joy and fun of learning about Jewish life, history, values, traditions and heroes, as well as Israel and the Hebrew language. The interactive displays are designed to transform visitors into participants, offering adults and children a unique opportunity to discover the wonders of their Jewish heritage.
* Enjoy the Garden of Eden with Adam & Eve
* Help Noach and Naama save the world
* Be a guest in Abraham's & Sarah's tent
* Climb Jacob's Ladder
* Solve some of Joseph's dreams
* Join Moses in receiving the Torah
Sunday 1-4 pm
Group programs available:
Sunday: 9am - 1pm
Weekdays by appointment
$5 per person
children under 3 no charge.
$18 per family